Profile

Samuel Ng Xu Hau
20
10 Feb 1989

Treasured Friends

ShAuN Ho
JaMeS FaRn
ToBiAs TeO
RaYmOnD ChUa
AnGeLyN TaN

Archives

  • [May 2008]
  • [June 2008]
  • [July 2008]
  • [August 2008]
  • [September 2008]
  • [October 2008]
  • [November 2008]
  • [December 2008]
  • [January 2009]
  • [March 2009]
  • [June 2009]

  • Tagboard


    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

    Sunday, October 26, 2008

    The Decision I Have Made

    I've been thinking long and hard about this matter over the past few days.

    This is the decision that i have made...

    Because In My Heart I Feel She Is The One...
    I want her to always be happy no matter what happens.
    I want her to smile always
    No more tears of sadness will flow from her eyes.. instead tears of joy..
    I will always be there for her if she needs me
    Because of the fact that she matters the most to me..
    And because i love her i always want her to be happy.

    =)

    ~ thinking of you ~ at 8:58 AM