Profile

Samuel Ng Xu Hau
20
10 Feb 1989

Treasured Friends

ShAuN Ho
JaMeS FaRn
ToBiAs TeO
RaYmOnD ChUa
AnGeLyN TaN

Archives

  • [May 2008]
  • [June 2008]
  • [July 2008]
  • [August 2008]
  • [September 2008]
  • [October 2008]
  • [November 2008]
  • [December 2008]
  • [January 2009]
  • [March 2009]
  • [June 2009]

  • Tagboard


    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

    Monday, November 10, 2008

    Lonely

    Sittin in a hotel miles from nowhere
    Thought that this would be my happiness
    I look at the phone and pick it up
    For the millionth time I put It down again

    I know I let you go
    And Ive got no right to know

    Do you ever get lonely, baby
    Dont you ever get tired of living that way
    Dont you ever wonder whether there a better
    life out there
    Do you ever think about what we had
    And how you'd give anything to get it
    back
    Do you ever think you'll never love that
    way again
    Wondering if only
    Do you ever get lonely

    I look around the room and wonder
    When it was and how my life has changed
    Im surrounded by a million so - called
    friends
    And I dont even know their names, oh no

    When all of you love is gone
    And you feel like you dont belong
    Oh tell me

    Do you ever get lonely, baby
    Dont you ever get tired of living that way
    Dont you ever wonder whether there a better
    life out there
    Do you ever think about what we had
    And how you'd give anything to get it
    back
    Do you ever think you'll never love that
    way again
    Wondering if only
    Do you ever get lonely

    I know that this world has changed us
    Now were nothing more than strangers
    But do you think about me ever
    Do you think we belong together

    Do you ever get lonely, baby
    Dont you ever get tired of living that way
    Dont you ever wonder whether theres a better
    life out there, yeah
    Do you ever think about what we had
    and how youd give everything to get it back
    Do you ever think youll never love that way
    again
    Do you ever miss me
    Wishing you could kiss me
    If only you could hold me
    Do you ever get lonely like me

    ~ thinking of you ~ at 12:19 PM